Close Window X

PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of Covid-19, we are offering prospective and current clients the ability to meet with us digitally and remotely via telephone, email and through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options.

We are open for business and accepting new clients. We will be serving our current clients diligently during the Covid-19 situation.

Rowe Law Offices, P.C.
Call today to schedule a free consultation
610-816-0935 866-232-1913

Reality star and former husband in custody dispute

Pennsylvania residents may interested to know that the former husband of reality television star Amanda Stanton is seeking custody of their children. He claims that her lifestyle may be causing harm to their two daughters. He also claims that she now makes between $20,000 to $30,000 with $5,000 of that coming just from posting to social networks. When child support calculations were originally made, she was bringing in just $100 a month.

Stanton's former husband pays her $2,000 per month, and she is supposed to have the kids 65 percent of the time. However, the former husband claims that she hasn't lived up to that agreement recently. When asked why a lawsuit was necessary, he reportedly said that Stanton told him to go to court if he wanted more parenting time. The couple is scheduled to attend a mediation session on Sept. 30 with a court date scheduled for Oct. 13 if a resolution cannot be reached.

After a divorce, a couple with children may need to come up with a parenting plan. If one cannot be reached by the couple themselves, a judge may need to make the determination. In most cases, both parents will get some level of rights to the child assuming that it is that child's best interests. Typically, the parent who primarily cares for the child will receive financial support from the other parent.

The amount of support paid may be based on each parent's income as well as other factors. If circumstances change, it may be possible to ask that custody or child support rulings are modified to better reflect the current reality. An attorney may be able to help an individual pursue a modification and establish the specific reason why it should be granted.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Have Questions? Get A Free Case Review

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Email Us For A Response

Wyomissing Office
1200 Broadcasting Road
Suite 101
Wyomissing, PA 19610

Phone: 610-816-0935
Wyomissing Law Office Map

Lancaster Office
8 N. Queen Street
Suite 1102
Lancaster, PA 17602

Phone: 717-382-8360
Lancaster Law Office Map

Allentown Office
1248 Hamilton Street #201
Allentown, PA 18102

Allentown Law Office Map

Berks or Montgomery counties or the Lehigh Valley: 610-816-0935 Lancaster or York counties: 717-382-8360 Schuylkill County: 570-362-6837 Toll Free: 866-232-1913