A message from Cheryl A. Rowe, Attorney & Founder
“At this time, we urge you to contact us if you have a family law matter, or are considering divorce, setting up a custody agreement, modifying custody, modifying or establishing support, and so forth. If you call us for help, we are usually able to consult with you the same day. We are happy to speak with you to help in any way that we can!”
Law Firm FAQ and Family Law Q&A
1. Is the firm open and taking new Family Law cases?
Yes, we are open to speak with prospective and current clients from 9:00AM – 3:00PM Monday through Friday.
2. Do you offer digital, remote free consultations?
Yes, the client should call us so that we can obtain basic information, and run a conflict check.
3. Have my legal options changed in Pennsylvania during the U.S. public health crisis in regards to divorce, child custody, etc.?
We are now having custody and support matters scheduled in May 2020, which will be held telephonically and via video conference.
4. I want to meet the attorney before retaining their service, what can I do?
We provide a comprehensive consultation over the phone, but we cannot do face to face consultations until Governor Wolf allows firms to completely reopen
5. What is the best way to communicate with my attorney and the firm?
Call 610-816-0935 or email us
6. Can I sign up with an attorney for my case without going into an office?
Yes, clients can fax or email the documents to sign up, and simply call in a credit card or mail us payment.
7. Will my Family Law case take longer because of the Coronavirus public health crisis?
It might take a little longer due to the backlog of cases that had to be rescheduled after the courts shut down
8. Is my current case on hold during the Covid-19 public health crisis?
Most cases are proceeding along. We are drafting agreements, discussing resolution, speaking with judges, videoconferencing, and so forth, and for many cases, we are moving the matters along.
9. How has the firm been handling the current uncertainty and irregular business environment?
Most of the clients who are calling or emailing for representation, have been very satisfied with the service, and our prompt consultation with them. Most of the time, we can handle the consultation the same day that they contact us. I am hearing positive feedback as the clients can speak to an attorney very promptly, and we can help them proceed with their matters quickly. We reply same day for telephone calls, and answer emails as they come in. Overall, our clients have been well served, and we are here for them.