We Serve Berks, Lancaster, York, Schuylkill And
Montgomery Counties And The Lehigh Valley
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS
Assisting Pennsylvania Clients With Family Law Matters
You need a Pennsylvania family law attorney who is aware of your unique needs and the emotional nature of most family law disputes. At Rowe Law Offices, P.C., we not only aggressively represent your interests, but also work with you to make sure that your goals are being reached, and to set up a plan for handling your matter.
We always seek a favorable settlement and we keep pushing forward toward resolution. If we cannot resolve the matter amicably, we will go over your options to go through the court process to wrap up your matter.
Providing You With Skilled Assistance Regarding Divorce, Child Support And More
At Rowe Law Offices, P.C., we are experienced, effective advocates, who try hard to help each client achieve his or her objectives. Within family law, our areas of practice include:
- Divorce or dissolution of marriage cases, with special attention to military divorce
- Divorce Master’s Hearings if you and your former spouse cannot agree on the terms of your divorce
- Division or protection of retirement assets and pensions, including drafting qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs)
- Child custody and visitation issues, including establishing or modifying child custody orders
- Property division and equitable distribution of assets for those going through divorce and for unmarried persons needing to separate their assets through a partition action
- Child support and spousal support cases — including those involving alimony or alimony pendente lite (APL)
- Post-decree modifications and enforcement of agreements and orders such as custody violations and child support arrears and contempt
- Midnuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, prenuptial agreements and separation agreements
- Protection from abuse
- Negotiation of settlements
- Stepparent adoptions and guardianship issues
- Petitions for Special or Emergency Relief
We will work with you to develop an effective, affordable game plan for each case. If you have questions about domestic relations or anything related to family law, please ask our attorneys.
Free Face-To-Face Consultation | Phones Answered 24/7
Unlike many other firms, we invite potential clients to come into our office for a free consultation so that we can discuss issues and concerns one on one. To schedule a consultation with one of our family law attorneys, call 610-816-0935 or 866-232-1913. You may also contact us by email.