25+ Years of trusted representation & superior results for clients. Nobody will fight harder than us.

Custody And Visitation Rights For Grandparents

At Rowe Law Offices, P.C., we see many grandparents raising their grandchildren. It is critical that you obtain a formal custody order to protect yourself. If parents agree to grandparents stepping into their parenting role, call us right away.

Our attorneys can write up an agreement so that parents can’t suddenly change their minds, and upset the situation. We serve clients in Berks County, Lancaster County and the entire Lehigh Valley region.

Can You Pursue Grandparents’ Rights In Pennsylvania?

Here are a few scenarios:

  • The parent is deceased: If your son or daughter passed away, you need to ask for visitation rights with your grandchild so that he or she does not lose contact with your side of the family.
  • The parent is absent or unable to care for the child: If you are raising your grandchild and the grandchild lives in your home, you should seek a written custody agreement or order.
  • The parent is incarcerated: If your son or daughter is serving prison time, you may need to gain the legal right to step in and care for your grandchild.

Contact Our Grandparents’ Rights Lawyers

To learn more about your rights as a grandparent in Pennsylvania, please contact us to schedule a free consultation to discuss grandparents’ custody or visitation. Call Rowe Law Offices, P.C., at 610-816-0935 or 866-232-1913, or send us an email.