Visitation With The Children
We Serve Berks, Lancaster, York, Schuylkill,
Lebanon And Chester Counties And The Lehigh Valley
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS
Skilled Advocacy With All Types Of Child Visitation Issues
When one parent has primary custody of the child, the other parent will generally get visitation rights to see the child. Numerous issues arise as to frequency and duration of visits, scheduling the visits, holidays and other issues. It is critical to have an experienced attorney helping you through the process to make sure you and your child have the best visitation arrangement possible.
Rowe Law Offices, P.C., families are the backbone of our practice. Our attorneys have a wealth of experience helping Pennsylvania clients with all types of divorce and child custody issues, including parental rights to visitation. You can trust our lawyers to protect your interests and your kids’ interests as we help you through your visitation issues in divorce or separation.
There are numerous issues that arise in every divorce regarding visitation such as:
- Frequency and duration of visits: In most divorce negotiations, we can help spouses create a parenting plan that will divide the parenting time equitably.
- School and holiday schedules: Usually scheduling drop off and pick up for school and holidays are some of the most contentious issues in visitation negotiations.
- Violence and addiction issues: Violence and drug or alcohol addiction can cause serious problems for any parents, but it is much more complicated for divorcing couples dealing with visitation, as it can cause a judge to refuse visitation at all, depending on the best interests of the child.
- Grandparent visitation: In many cases, there is some disagreement regarding how much time grandparents can have with the kids.
- Relocations: After a divorce, it is not uncommon for one of the parents to need to relocate for work or personal reasons. This obviously complicated a visitation schedule and might require a modification of your parenting plan.
These are just some of the common complications we have dealt with over the years. Your situation is going to be unique and could include any number of these.
The most important thing you can do is talk with an attorney you can trust to walk you through your divorce and visitation issues. Call us at 610-816-0935 or 866-232-1913 or email us to schedule a consultation.